Architectural Millwork Drafting Cabinet Design Solid Surface
Solid Surfaces Formica Corian Avonite Wilsonart Acrylic
- Solid surface – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Solid surface is a man-made material usually composed of marble dust, bauxite, acrylic or polyester resins and pigments. It is most frequently used for seamless countertop installations.
- How to Compare Solid Surface Counter Tops Solid surface countertops achieve a smooth and uniform look through composition that is 100% acrylic. With solid surfaces, durability is a plus and the appearance of countertops can have look of stone without seams or color variations.
- Formica Manufacture a range of solid surfaces.
- Wilsonart Manufacturer of acrylic solid surfaces.
- DuPont Corian solid surfaces is distributed and sold by DuPont worldwide.
- SolidSurface.com is the source for contractors and DIY-ers looking for Corian and other leading brands of solid surface materials for kitchen and bathroom counters.
September 30, 2017