Architectural, AutoCad, CAD, Cabinets, Design, Drafting, Drawings, Casework, Millwork, Woodworking, Services
Drafting & Design projects for architectural woodworking, casework, millwork, retail store fixtures, furniture and commercial cabinets companies.
AMDrafting Services commitment to providing the highest Quality Reliability and Dependability cad shop drawings in a time frame that meets all schedules for architectural woodworking, casework, millwork, store fixtures, furniture and commercial cabinets shop drawings.
Effective on September 11, 2010 This privacy statement describes how Architectural Millwork Drafting collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: amdrafting.com It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first, Contact Architectural Millwork Drafting, We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We also collect the following information from you
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Administer your account
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- List you in our member directory made available only to other members
We enable you to create a profile, and share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Information Obtained from Third Parties We obtain address information about you from third party sources, such as the US Postal Service, to verify your address so we can properly ship your order to you and to prevent fraud. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. You can import contacts from your Outlook or other email account address book to invite them to become members of our site. We collect the username and password for the email account you wish to import your contacts from and will only use it for that purpose.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Architectural Millwork Drafting is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We share your personal information with other companies so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, Contact Architectural Millwork Drafting.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can, Contact Architectural Millwork Drafting.
Additional Policy Information
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
September 30, 2017